The frontend platform for supercharged web applications
• Advanced web browser capabilities enabling modular and distributed web applications.
• IMPROVE YOUR DEVELOPER PRODUCTIVITY. Modularise your web application for improved reusability and full compatibility with microservices architectures.
• EASY INTEGRATIONS. Easily provide interactive user flows to other applications. Easily integrate remote interactive user flows into your applications and services.
• The world's first interactive web API technology for providing and consuming interactive user flows.
• The world's first module system for web applications.
• The world's first platform for distributed web applications.
Free web browser extension
Demo of a distributed web application
30-second demo showing an e-shop that uses a remote shopping cart. The e-shop and the shopping cart are two different Qworum APIs hosted on different DNS domains. This InfoQ article describes in detail how this works.